The vario compensation is not satisfactory; what can I do?
Several sources of errors can cause an unsatisfactory compensation and must be examined to isolate and eliminate them. The possible errors in the order of the frequency known to us.
- Leakage in the system from probe to instrument
- Swapped connections of TEK and p-stat
- Probe is not inserted far enough
- Foreign bodies or insects in the adapter
- Flight computer misconnected
- Division of the TE instrument hose directly in front of the instruments (turbulence!)
- Incorrect configuration of the computer
- Leaking instruments
A concrete guide for step-by-step troubleshooting of the system can is listed under
--> 'Instructions for checking the pressure tightness of the entire pressure system'.